Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Hop!

Over at the "The Blog Hub" forum at Ravelry someone suggested a blog hop and I decided to join in.

The theme for this hop is WIPS. Yup that's right finishing works in progress.  I can do this. I might even pull out a buried UFO and re designate it as a WIP in order to finish it. Or at least attempt to finish it.

The first project is the eggplant from a counted cross stitch kit. I started it in January and have just been putzing along, but I'm almost done, only a couple of square inches of the bottom left.

I've got a pair of socks and a shawl on the needles that will be finished at the end of the hop. (fingers crossed)

Projects that I hope to bring out of 'deep freeze' are a knitted blanket that I'm extending with the leftover yarn. The Corrie Fair Isle Vest kit from Knit Picks. A wedding quilt that is two years overdue, or at least the top of the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment