- Post twice a month. At minimum. I craft plenty, I just need to be more dilligent about sharing it.
- Sew one item worthy of entering at the MN State Fair. Bonus if it's displayed, double bonus if there's a ribbon on it.
- Crochet one item worthy of entering the MN State Fair. Bonus if it's displayed, double bonus if there's a ribbon on it.
- Knit 10 items off my Ravelry queue.
- Learn a new technique or two. I have my eye on brioche knitting for starters. Maybe expand my embroidery skills?
The drop-off deadline for the fair is mid-August, so I better get planning and crafting. I haven't made goals about knitting items at the fair, that's a given. I'm thinking a shawl (or two) and a pair of color work mittens for starters. Will try for a pair of socks as well. Again- note the mid-August deadline.
My yarn stash is at a comfortable level. I have enough to get started with goal number four. I could probably accomplish that entirely from my stash, but don't want to limit myself that much yet.
I even have an idea for my next post: The immediate family has gotten/will get a new hat/headband Pictures and stories to come!