Sunday, June 30, 2019

The road goes ever on and on...

Maybe I'll manage to post more than once every 18 months.

I have finished the degree I went back to school for- graduated in May. I had two classes to finish the program but will have the last of the paperwork finished in the next week and a half. About two months after that I will be eligible to sit for the credentialing exam! 

The first thing on my to do list is to find a job in the field, I had to leave the bakery a few months back-it became more important to be awake between 9am-3pm than 11pm-7am. 

As soon as I have employment in place, I plan to find space in my schedule to craft regularly. I haven't had the time to sew at all, and knitting has been limited to simple, portable projects. I have a cardigan that is half done and yarn ready for another. 

heathered red socks with cable running down the sides of the legs merging across the top of the foot
Salto Socks
These are the Salto socks I was knitting in my previous post. It took a year to knit them because I did not keep track of where I was in the pattern and had to rip back several times. I finally found a row counter in the Stash to Go app the linked specifically to this project. That helped tremendously when I only got to knit for the duration of travel time to and from campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment